Sunday, March 30, 2008

Today's plan...

I'm down with bad flu today,sneezing every now and then,son is in school for a cross country,while Mr.Hubs going out to meet his client.(Yes,he's back last night,with tonnes of complained how's difficult his life in Sh***hai,as a first timer in the country where very difficult to find people who can speak English,what's more all the singboard is in Chinese,and he knows nobody there,he really felt like in the hell,not to mention a pricky eater my hub,especially about the halalness and who prepared the meals,so he only survived at The St**b**ks,which he didn't fancy back home.haha...

While I'm alone now,I 'll better plan my schedule today,now is about 10.00 am,about 11am,I'm gonna to fetch my son from school then go to my mom's home to cook sambal petai that MR.Hubs craving for a while,after lunch ,back to my home to do some ironing and relax.

After Maghrib will off to Kelang for some one's BBQ Birthday party,Expected arrived at home around 11.And zzzzzzzzzzzzz...That's my plan for today,see how's it can be.Till then,chiow everyone!!Have a nice weekend and Take Care Ya!!

p/s:kalau cik abe takde,feel something missing,bila dah ada....hahahaha...(jawab sendiri)last night from airport he start talking until we reached home,and continue again when we went out again for dinner...huhuhu..laki aku..tak pernah jemu bagi nasihat pada anak dan isterinya yang selalu terleka ini...and last night my son lah teruk kena lecture,sebab tak hormat orang tua...I diam jer,.....
memang benar terkadang kita sering alpa....jadi sentiasalah kita menjadi insan yang sering berpesan-pesan pada kebaikan...AMIN...

2 comments:

Aziah said...

Too bad. Hubby balik, kena flu la pulak.

*** nak perhatian yek? ala mucuk mucuk..

bz bee said...

Bila jauh rasa missing, bila ada .... asyik gado je heheheh (in my case).. asam garam rumah tangga hehehehe

get well soon kakak !

berkongsi rasa ....