Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Worried....(about my son)


I know I'm a kind of person who easily get worried and stress.I hate it.

I am depress lately,when my son bring home his tests paper,his mark was way too low,which was not more than 70 %,(he got full marked for agama and jawi though!)...I am really sad.

I scolded her one time,and regret for the second time.I don't know what to do.I always comparing him with myself at his aged,which was very determined,excellent,active,popular,teacher's favourite and all.I know I shouldn't do this....when I think twice.

I try to find a solution and find a reason why all these happen.From my observation I see him as a late bloomers which only need a little bit polishing to brighten his star.Nak kata teruk sangat.These was his achievement so far:-
1)When he was in Kindergarten-He was a bit blurr in first few months,but after he got it,he will be ok,and his final exam was excellent with full marks in all subject.
2)It same goes when he went to Chinese Kindergarten ,where he got No.3 in the class bet all his Chinese friends.
3)He always be in the 1st class since std 1 till now,even get no.3 in class one time,when I did really push him to study at one time,but I pity him,then I took a step back,as a result,all the marks went down as well.

or is it because of the only child syndrome?Am I pampering him too much?He had PS2,game boy,all the gadget that he just named it,then within a second,he will get it!!
Even nak mandi pon nak kena suruh!!!

or is it because he travels a lot?(and distract his concentration)

He seems didn't put full concentration on studies.
Didn't show much interest in studies nor other thing.

Ooh I am so worry,He takes thing easily,nothing bother him in live.

Or perhaps that lack of Doa from me?(Mind you both me and my hubby always doa on his head before/during his sleeping and before he goes to school)

Or Maybe ,ini dugaan tuhan padaku yang ber anak satu ini?entahlah...tengok anak orang tu senang jer tak payah suruh belajar...But on the other hand I thank Allah,that my son Alhamdulillah tak tinggal solat dan tak banyak ragam sedari kecik...Mungkin betullah,Allah tak bagi semua yang kita pinta,sebab Allah nak menguji kesabaran kita.....

Orr Maybe I put too much hope on him?...Gosh!!

I really need help,from you guys,how to solve this problem?
My question are:-
1)Do I need to hire a tutor to teach him at home?
2)Do you think he not even matured yet?
3)How long does std 5 student,need to study everyday?


Thank You for your Understanding,
worried mom's

3 comments:

Aziah said...

Q : Do I need to hire a tutor to teach him at home?
A : for what? waste money. U ajar dia depan mata lagi elok. no need to risau pasal umah bersepah. Hubby u kan adaaaa...... ( mati I if dia baca.. ampuuunnnn ).

Q : Do you think he not even matured yet?
A : what u expect for eleven years boy? Maturity? dont worry Nda. Tgk aje kat sekeliling. Lelaki mana penah matured....( I men'molest'kan kaum adam ).

Q : How long does std 5 student,need to study everyday?
A : at least 4 hours. So, to parents yg suka jalan2 tu, take note ....!!!!

any more question to ask?

Aziah said...

CORRECTION.

what u expect fROM eleven years boy?

** Silap tayep la..

rerama salju said...

Ha??4 jam ya?patut la anak aku tak dapat A.....erm.....
nampaknya aku pulak lah yg kena study lama cenggini....
Anyway tq aziah.....at least I've some idea now~!!

berkongsi rasa ....