Thursday, March 6, 2008

langkawi Island Part 2

I am kinda free today,thus I post herewith my few snappo from my jorney back in January 26 this year(my b'day maa..)not that long rite?for the sake of memories..... Journey end,arrived KL airport,with doble triple shopping bag...Oh nooo...
Fish Feeding


At The Loaf -Our Ex PM's restaurant...thumbs up!!



A cool scenery at the Peak of Langkawi,where Cable Car is located-Mount Macincang-




At "Jalur Gemilang"Our sailor's Azhar Mansor boat near Habour View where 'The Loaf"rest located.

The whole family,at the Langkawi Airport the day we arrived,waiting for the car rental....

4 comments:

Aziah said...

LANGKAWI ISLAND PART 2.

???????

Part One pun tak abis, sekerat aje, dah masuk part 2.

Citer tergantung la...aku tahu lah ko nak cepat...

bz bee said...

Did you go island hopping? The eagles are just amazing - buang je makanan, merata depa datang, macam dalam national geographic! :)

rerama salju said...

Aziah,
heheheh...u know me....asal dan aje..layannnnnnnnnzzzzzzzz...
Bz Bee..
YUp..we went to Island Hoping which including eagle feeding,fish feeding abd bat caves...etc..
True..part eagle tu memang macam National Geographic...

MekNaniVogueWeh said...

Woooo....Natinal Geographic? Remind me about African Safari. Hmmmm....mkn hangin kat Joberg mesti best nih.

berkongsi rasa ....