Wednesday, March 5, 2008

For you nani and aziah...

I understand that these my two crazy buddies will fly again to The Legend Island,while all Malaysians people busy for voting.

And nani and aziah,this video clip is specially dedicated to you,to proof to you guys that I'm okay at the Peak of Mat Chincang Mount...hahaha...big clap..(if can nak buat buggy jumping lagik macam kat New Zealand dulu)...huhuhu

So nani,for this trip,may I suggest you to try again the journey to the peak for self challenge...
Yes?No?Contemplating?

What ever it is,Have a safe journey you all,enjoy yourself,be realistic while ordering your meals at the Nelayan Rest ok?

Till then..chiow....

3 comments:

MekNaniVogueWeh said...

Nda,
Aiseyyyymaannnnnnnnn...trip to Langkawi is being postponed to 13May 2008. Anyway, I accept your challenge. Hehehehe!
No problem...not a big deal, what the heck...is just 710 metres from the sea level.

*I believe I can fly...woohooo!

Aziah said...

Aiseyyyymaannnnnnnnn...lupa nak informed u yg our trip postponed la. Sume I punya pasal la Nda. I ngaku le. Kan I baru keje, takkan dah nak cuti. Work come first.

*** sebenarnya, aku saja je bg cancel . Saja je pasal 14 May tu kan beday aku. Aku pun nak le celeberate kat sana. Takkan ko ngan Nani aje. Jatuh la standard wa..

bz bee said...

I've been to Mat Cincang's peak as well. The view is breathtaking! The hanging bridge is quite scary if you ask me ;p dok goyang2 bila angin tiup ! And yess, Langkawi is another heaven for shopping!

Lawaknye clip ni hehehehe..

berkongsi rasa ....