Thursday, March 13, 2008

Busy,busier,busiest.....

Yes that's is me lately....
I just arrived from my east cost journey to be named KB and KT last Tuesday nites at 11 pm.after 4 days away from home.Rasa nak rabak ponggong dok dalam keta lama2...ahaks!!.Yesterday I back to office only to found loads of work"shit" waiting....while Mr.Hubs left to JB at 5 am in the morning(must be double tired then!)

After returning from works,been to my mom's home to send out all the souvenirs for them,while waiting Mr.Hubs return from JB and fetch us to ferry us to Bangsar to having a dinner with his family.All in all,everything settle about 11 pm.

Now I am in the office.But will go to Ipoh Perak this afternoon,will be back tonight.I hope tomorrow I have a time to exhale.Because about 4 am on Saturday I'll be away to Penang and Alor Star until Sunday night.

And next Monday.School start.And the busiest day continue...............Bila nak rehatnya kalau cenggini nyah oi....

Will update about my trip to EastCoast and the election later....

6 comments:

Aziah said...

I jadi stress bila baca hectic schedule u ni Nda.

GosH! Migrain I!

*** safe journey anyway.

rerama salju said...

aziah,
betapa berat mata memandang...berat lagi bahu memikul...sakit badanku dok dlm keta lama2 tau....uhukuhuk...

MekNaniVogueWeh said...

awat tak naik ketebang?

rerama salju said...

naik ketebang lagi boang masa....dok pi balik airport..mana nak tunggu lagi..appointment tak menentu...kalau ada keta,blh jalan2 suka hati nak berenti mana....tapi biaserlah kan...bukan senang nak senang...huhuhu...

Aziah said...

eh eh ko buat direct selling ke?

rerama salju said...

a'ah kan busy macam buat direct selling....tapi mungkin TIDAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKK....

berkongsi rasa ....