Monday, March 3, 2008

I'm hunger...




Despite of all my friends (yes I'm pointing at you aziah) go for crush diet.I'm on the other hand love to eat.I have passion for foods.More than before.I feel enjoy a good food can rejuvenate me.I feel relief when I eat...Oh..my...




I hates this appetite actually,As I'm getting fatter day by day,my double chin always appear when I smile,and I lost confident of myself...




Everyday I always have a plan where to dine in,what I'm going to have for lunch,dinner etc...especially during weekend.I'll willing to travel as far as I can just to satisfied my taste buds...yucks!!

p/s:to make thing worst,yesterday when an ice cream man past by my ,I quickly asked him to stop,and my son look at me unbelievable...Yes..I said,go ahead you can buy any ice cream you want,and get me a cup if vanilla ice cream....erm...heaven...daaaaaaaaaaappp...hahaha..buang tebiat apa??/

8 comments:

bz bee said...

Rerama,

I've re-send my email to you this morning. U forgot to answer Section C, question 11 and 12...Lain semua dah ok :)

And yup, I too love to eat, sanggup gak pi cari jauh2 sebab teringin nak makan. At the mo, weight is not a problem - due to stress and byk fikir :P

rerama salju said...

ok-ok I'll check it now...
anything for you my dear...hehe...

MekNaniVogueWeh said...

Nda,
The pictures are very tempting, very the! As for me, I always control my sugar intake. I have to. So Nda, nak tanya nih...yg steamboat tu kau masak sendiri ke? AKu ni gila makan steamboat. Anyway, my fav. spot...The COCA at BSC

Mama Hasif said...

ahaha why do i feel tht this entry kind of relates to me so much..? i loooooooooooove eating too rerama.. i will hv a determined resolution to diet at one moment and the next thing i know is tht i'm munching on the cheese cake (again).. it does not help la if ur husband keeps on saying, 'it's ok.. what is the purpose of money if we can't enjoy the simple n basic things in life which is a good food'.. waduhhh.. makin 'kembang' la kalau mcm tu..

rerama salju said...

Oh nani:me cooking?steamboat?ohh naa,u must be joking!!I love Coca too..yummeh..but the one in d photo is in Kelana Seafood,Alamak suddenly I'm hungry..and I'm craving for Ampang Yong Tau Foo..woohoo..
mamahasif:I think our hubby should be blame for our appetite hahahaha,pantang sebut nak makan apa...dia pulak yg lebih...well...heheeheRezeki jangn ditolak...

Aziah said...

I buat post abt food, dia pun ikut gak...

Btw, Coca and Ampang Yong tow Foo is my favourite places to makan. Lebih lebih lagi kalo ada c Nani.

** Nda, I nak ngadu, Nani suka amik makanan aku.

rerama salju said...

Aziah,ko kan my mentor....
kira ok lah beb...
Si nani ni dari london dulu perangan dia tak abis2 suka mencilok makanan org tau...lenkali ko order makanan yg dia suka yg make sure dia order makanan yg ko suka...pastu rasa tukau2 yek?
sonang baitu....

MekNaniVogueWeh said...

Nda & Aziah,

Weiii Aziah, menda lu...sikit2 ngadu kat si Nda. Mana ada aku cilok makanan kau. Pinggan kau tu tetiba je beralih depan aku. Sape punya keja ntah. Pening plak aku bila dipikirkan...hehehehe!

Masa kat London dulu, kita kan dah berjanji jadi sedara, susah senang sama2. Aku lapau, amik korang punya makanan. Bila korang lapau, aku pun ikut sama lapau. Abih, camne? Iisskkkkk, pening lagi

berkongsi rasa ....