Friday, March 7, 2008

Happy Voting U all.....

Hi...diam tak diam besok kita dah nak mengundi ya?It will be much relief for my hubs as no more "berkampong" and "berembun"at bilik gerakan sampai tengah2 malam (,as a Chairman of.............)He hates to doing that actually,as he has loads of paperwork to do at home,what more to see some old people mentality towards this election...ops!!!zip!!And how much he's being paid for the sacrifice?zero...or maybe not yet I hope..heheh...

Myself on the other hand received RM30 for every night I attend to Bilik Gerakan...pretty fun right?I ever received once since the campaign started on 24th Feb.But the rest of the nights I didn't go,as I have to accompany my son to study as this weeks is his exam week,my hubs jokingly wants to pay me double,if I stay at home with the son...woohoo..I don't mind not going though,but being surrounded with many "org kuat" dalam party in my family.I couldn't stand their bebel like I'm not supporting them lah,please come untuk cukup kan korum balablabalab...
(and the bilik gerakan is only walking distance from my house actually..ahaks!!)

Last night I've been to bilik gerakan though,because we had a kinda last minutes explanation about our duty on the election day itself and kinda last minute campaign.(and my son exam was over!)Well I just listen,tapi best jugak sebab last night was full of my relatives...muahahaha..rasa macam kat family party lak,(yes they provide food u all...that another story off course)

The best part tentulah kemeriahan pilihanraya itu sendiri...My son is really exited to see all the flags and banner arround,very colouful and lively...hahaha...

OK,that's all for today,I hope I won't be judge for this entry,This is kinda fun story not "ceramah politik".

To all,selamat mengundi...Fikirlah yang terbaik buat kita dan generasi akan datang...

As for me,right after voting I'll off to east coast.I bet there are much fun and merrier,too bad I can't go early to witness a nite before election,I heard dia punya meriah,kalah malam nak raya...aiseyy..hehehe, as I have to vote at my area first,kang kalah lak party yang akkak nak pangkah kalau akak tak pi undi...hahaha..

If condition and time permit,I'll snap a photo over there?OK?

Till Then,take care,you all...till we meet again..Taaaaaaa

5 comments:

MekNaniVogueWeh said...

Hidup PAS!

rerama salju said...

Yessszaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!hidup meknanidvoudedvast..yeehaaa!!!

Aziah said...

happy mengundi!!!

I tak heran pilihanraya nih..I heran pilihan_hati!!!!

rerama salju said...

dah ada pilihan hati?do share with me lah....

Aziah said...

Biarlah rahsiaaaaa........

berkongsi rasa ....