Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Ah...finally its over...

The kids went insane here..hehehe
infront of The Gurney Resort

Welcome fruit
Dengan kembalinya kami dari Penang last nite,it means InsyaAllah there are No more Outstation for working purpose this next few months.I know some of you puzzled,Why I am always away.But one thing for sure its not because of Direct Selling,hahaha(takkan kita nak buat menda yg kita pun tak suka kan?ahaks!!)



Actually the reason I always go outstation because I just accompany Mr.Hubs to meet his client.He hates travel alone.So he will arranged all the appointment with his client during School Holidays,so that he can brings us along,Its kinda 2 in 1 holiday actually.hahaha...

He thinks this can strengthen our relationship,rather than he left us at home...so I think he has a strong reason why I need to be with him.That's it.But I Only follow him when its school holiday,otherwise I will say sorry,although he insist I'm tag along,even though its oversea trip which may take longer days.Mau aku kena buang kerja ni kang...hahaha...



We've been to North Area yesterday.And for the first time we stayed at The Gurney Penang.The hotel suite was really nice...the glass wall was facing the sea...Its stunning!!The recreational area was superb,the BF was scrumptious and the list goes on..Oh...I highly recommend you to stay here,and InsyaAllah,if Rezeki permit, after this there will no more hotel hunting in Penang,like before,Now,we finally meet our need.Syukur....

2 comments:

Aziah said...

Next time nak g jalan, bawak I sekali.

rerama salju said...

u kan shushah nak cuti??
tapi nisha musti suka tempat ni...happenin' giler untuk bebudak weh...err,tapi anak dara ko tu matured kan aziah?bukan macam anak jantan aku tuh...sebok main pistol lagi...hadoi!!!

berkongsi rasa ....