Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Poster War in Kelantan

Can you read it?Berani mati nih...hehehe
Macam-macam kan?

Wow!!hangat nih..hehehe


Dialog KJ and Pak Lah..very funny





Dah lama sangat....cuba ubah sekali....


Yes,finally I can witnessed myself,how's actually election scenario in Kelantan.I see people in Kelantan is speak out loud about their principles.Which is very good and you will never see this back home(klang valley I mean).


The posters and the banners was really interesting.I was overwhelming with this view.Can't help to snap as many photos I can..too bad some more interesting banner I didn't managed to captured as not enough time and worry behind car will honk If I stop too long in certain area.
I will never forget this experience,and will definitely will come back.InsyaAllah.
Anyway KUdos to Kelantan!!




3 comments:

Aziah said...

Hmmm..apa nak kokmen ni..

Ha! Ok.

IDUP KJ! IDUP KJ!

CAabuuutttt......

rerama salju said...

hahhahaha.....
KJ pun KJ lah....

bz bee said...

Interesting! Kesedaran mengundi kat east coast ni memang tinggi. And they are loud in defending their principles. My place (south) still like previous years biasa biasa saje....

berkongsi rasa ....