Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Princess lisa' s 7th birthday

I 've been to my closed cousin's daughter birthday yesterday.It was Princess theme.Too bad I forget to wear pink/purple outfit,as I'm busy want to wear mynew white handbag and my new black and white long necklace...hahahaha..Sorry Lisa!!
This is a goodies pack and the present, shaheez received for the games at Lisa's Birthday

We also bought her the pink and purple balloon before hand,notice the princess cake..Oh..lovely...

Tara....as expected..She's so happy to see this picture,and even keep this photo,She's happy,I'm happy too.



I bought lisa a Princess Barbie wall clock for her new room.I just wrap the present with whatever wrapping paper left at home,but I think,this floral wrapping paper is not attractive enough for her,so I remember the photo I've taken with Cinderella and Snow White when I was in Disneyland last 2 years.Then I just pasted on the top.
Weh,aku geram la...(sebenarnya tak pandai lagi) apasal title and karangan aku kat atas tu asik ilang2 jer(and kadang tak appear langsung)...tulun ajar sikit,saudara saudari sekelian....timakaceh ya!!!

6 comments:

Aziah said...

apa yang ilang? Apa yang tak appear? Ndak paham la..

*** ko suka interprem letak ur pic tau. SAje nak bagi aku jeles..

rerama salju said...

eh jeles ya?hahahaha..kalau letak muka aku,nampak real sikit aziah...

p/s:aziah,kat pc kau,nampak ke tajuk and semua yg aku tulis tu?kat pc aku ni part yg memula tu esp d title dissepear lah...

Aziah said...

nampak le. Jelas. Siap ada bayang bayang lagi.

*** pasal tu aku kompius. Ko ni kaaannnn....

rerama salju said...

kalau cenggitu betol la
komputer aku ni bermasaalah,sbb aku guna komputer lagi satu,ok jer...

Aziah said...

Tajuk citer lain. Komen citer lain.

rerama salju said...

std la kan?kahkahakahakha

berkongsi rasa ....