Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I'm angry?...erm..

Maybe some of u know that my Astro decoder went kaput after been hit by lightning somewhere in 1st week of April.Up to the date there are no TV program for my house not to mentioned the Astro.

The next day after the incident,we sent the decoder to be repaired,and last week,we were informed by the technician that the decoder cannot be repaired.Its ok then,We've tried at least.

So,I decide to to buy a new decoder by calling Astro,Then, since Friday I keep calling this no 1300823838, the Astro no to be exact,from morning to evening to night,The line was so busy and they keep put me on hold,total time waiting since Friday to this morning was almost 1 hour!!!This is ridiculous!!!Banyak cantik,balik-balik depalah (A**da Kr**Nan)yang bertambah kaya...1st through Astro itself and secondly for for M*xis bill, that they gonna tol charged me for make so long stupid long time call.

As a not an avid TV watcher,I have no problem if not watching TV,but the signal without the astro satellite is totally a BIG No-No to my housing area,pakai earial pun tak jalan,guna astro baru gambar kat TV tu clear.Lagipun Mr.Hubs selalu buat kerja2 paperwork tengah2 malam,so he used to watch Star Movie or HBO to keep his company.So,Astro is kinda a must in my home.Grrrr..........

Fuh...lega sikit dah express kat sini,kurang sikit rasa geram ni,ni nak tunggu technician dari Astro call,to fix appointment ,when they can come to send and fix the new Astro decoder to my house.It will cost me RM169 then...damn it!!Itu pun I nak buat follow up tadi,kalau line talifon dorang senang dapat takper.....Adussssssss!!!!Tak tau ke dah hampir 2 minggu orang tak tengok TV tau?Cik Abe lak nun jauh di utara,so I have to this all alone!!

On latest status: 1.Mr.Hubs is already here in KL
2. Astro just call me,to inform that the decoder is out of stock now!!amboi,senangnya bagi jawapan...abis tu monthly charges tu macamana?will be imposed kah?Bila tanya depa kata tak tahu,pasal depa bhg technical,hai,nampaknya I have to call the stupid no again lah ,tanya status billing tu,sungguh unfair right?kalau depa punya masalah kita kena bayar,kalau kita terlewat bayar kita kena charge late payment charges,beginilah nasibku...tertindas di tanah air sendiri....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi,
I was googling on what to do because yesterday my astro decoder kaput because of lightning.

I've been calling their customer service few times before, so rather than calling them i feel better if I search around in the net what can I do in this case.

Reading your article i guess I have no choice but to call them for new decoded.

berkongsi rasa ....