Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My sister is grown up...


At my cousin Hearis Wedding yesterday,with my sisters,cousins and my son.

As you know,Ive been to Kuantan to attend my cousin's wedding,and we stayed at the nearest hotel from my Uncle's house which is only about 3km away .We really satisfied with the hotel,what more most of the hotel guests that day was my family...woohoo..could you imagine how chaos the pool could be,when all of us attacked the pool?

Oh...by the way my main story is not about the hotel,but it's kinda a joy feeling,when my sister W*ni,who had a first salary from M*trade(she's the lucky one,at the age of 22 she's already be in a better position,with quite a handsome pay,I would say ,without any help from "org dalam" to get this job,this is what we called rezeki from Allah s.w.t dan berkat doa kedua orang tua kan?,and her English is obsolutely Good since her primary day,which Off Course total opposite like mine!!sucks!!)

Yes,Firstly I am shock,when she did contribute some money for our family Seafood Dinner that night,(which normally is on me,as all my siblings are still study,and the other one is not always travel with us,as he has his own family).But I can see that my parents smiled widely,when she handed the money to me.So I just top up whatever balance...(less burden,ahaks!!)ops!!

Secondly was,when she gave me money for the family room that she and my parents stay in the hotel.Double Wow!!I'm stunned!!I said "tak payah lah"but she insist...so I took half and return some to her.I forget...that my sister now is a big girl,who has own monthly income that is pretty handsome among her peers.I feel like crying...as she's grown up to be very responsible dan mengenang budi..(no wonder this month jer dah 2 orang cuba "merisik" dia through my mom,woohoo...akkak umur cam awak,dah kawin dah...hehehe)

That was a nice feeling,I hope she remain the same,walau setinggi mana pon dia pergi..
To Kak lang,(my 12 years gap sister)
Along selalu doakan kebahgiaan dan kejayaan kak lang,
Teruskan berusaha,kerana kejayaan itu tiada noktah,
Lakukan yang terbaik dalam hidupmu,
Semoga yang terbaik jua akan hadir dalam hidupmu...

Along
070408

3 comments:

Aziah said...

Sejuk perut mak mengandung.

rerama salju said...

tengok lah birthday dia sama dgn sapa kan?uhukuhuk....

Anonymous said...

Sama ngan aku yek...

berkongsi rasa ....