Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thank You Dr.Basmullah...

Dr.B holding,my...........(I do'nt know,but itulah benda yg dikeluarkan from my body) and explained detail about it.Thanks Doc!!Jasamu dikenang...

This Doctor has one unique name,so it easy for me to remember his name.I first met him last year when my Asthma attacked.I' was stunned to see the way he treat me,very concern and with full heart to help,not like many other GP I always visit,really money oriented and seldom talk much.This Dr is totally different.

So when my son had infection after the circumcised,I brought him to see this Dr,who I know can handle this case better.Yes,my instinct never goes wrong,where Dr.B help from A to Z,we visit him for 3 day in a row,but he only charged us once.We want to pay but he refused,instead my Hub said,he wants to buy a medicine,so that ,we can pay him.

Few months later,while reading The Star,I came across his name.I don't want to elaborated more about it,as I'm worried if I 'll go wrong,kang silap cakap ISA lak akak ni kang....but on that time,many Forumer and Medical Practitioner give full support to him,this happen before the election.Poor him.As a warak and humble person he is,I only pray that Allah will bless him,kerana hanya Allah yang bisa membantu di saat begini.

When I go to the clinic after the incident,I met his partner Dr.A,who also nice and soft spoken lady,I told her,how could we help this Dr,and we talked a lot then,from the Dr.B to our children school.

A day before yesterday,I need to remove/(minor operation) something below my tight,Its kinda ketumbuhan yang ada pada semua family in my mother's side,benda ni dah lama ada,tapi lately baru sakit...When I've been to Sunway Medical Centre the General Surgeon over there was busy with other major operation,So I try to find other clinics,and looking for female Doctor,but at that time(about 4pm)no female Doctor available,including my son's best friend mom,so I've no choice but have to go to male Dr.In this case Dr.B.Actually I just want to get only a referral letter from him,but he said,he can do it...What?I said...ErM..OK..(A bit shy actually..but I'm in pain..its need to remove fast!!)But before left the clinic,I told him,that I've read a lot about him in a newspaper.He said Thank You for your support,and he felt more motivated now.Alhamdulillah...

So yesterday,I was operated successfully by DR.B.The one really shock me was the charged...Really-really Cheap,I couldn't believe my ears,then I ask the cashier again...and Yes..I'm not wrong..God Bless You Doc!!He really wants to help,he comes to clinic by motorbike you know?Very humble one,and I heard he has about 10 children..so my hubby suggest me to give him or his kid a present or at least Thank You card,as a token of appreciation.

Today,I went to see him again,to do dressing..and its FOC!!I told him,are you sure Doc?Can I pay for this one,since yesterday one is way too cheap,he said No need...but he said other clinic might charged double,and I believe it.He said,Thank You for supporting us,or maybe Dr.A also told him about me?hehehe...Maybe,because he said,that he had discussed about my operation with DR.A....Its ok.cuma I doakan Dr.Haji Basmullah ini,dipermudahkan urusanNYA oleh Allah,Dimurahkan rezeki,dan sihat sejahtera semoga dia dapat lebih terus berbakti kepada masyarakat yang memerlukan....Orang baik sepertinya,selalu diuji.....

5 comments:

Aziah said...

Dr.Haji Basmullah ?

I macam pernah dengar and to be honest, I really dont have any idea what happened to him. Agak ketinggalan sikit berita dan cerita.

May God bless for his humbleness.

rerama salju said...

ada masa nanti,aku citerkan k?

rerama salju said...

Or kalau nak senang,ko g kat search,kau type la nama Dr.ni,sure banyak citer hal dia...ok?aku takut nak citer banyak,takut tersilap..dosa lak

Anonymous said...

ooo aku tak senang. soooo, ada masa story kat aku okeh!

rerama salju said...

senang citer,dia kena denda rm 120,000 sebab technical reoson pasal klinik dia takde permit,something like that,pastu dia can't afford to pay...sudahnya kedalam lah dia...sian....
Tapi ramai NGO and even Karpal Singh helps him ....
gitulah lbh kurang citernya...

berkongsi rasa ....