Friday, January 18, 2008

Weird watching TV habit...

I am not an avid TV watcher,in fact I seldom watch TV what more a big screen.But last night I watched it until 2.30 am,can you believe it?A person who really knows me,know that I sleep early ?very very early.Yes,as early as 9 pm?What a boring person I am kan?But this year,As I'm getting older,I try not to sleep before 10.30 pm....huhuhu...INSYAALLAH.



Ok,I have a confession to make.....,actually I like to watch TV alone...sound weird???but I seem cannot concentrate watching TV if other people around me,especially when they making much noise and like to comment and predict what happen then and that about the movie while I'm watching TV..errrr...very irritating.But,if you happen to see I'm watching it with other people,I'm not concentrate actually,I do that for the sake of relationship....I just didn't know,why I don't like watching with other people....heheheh..


If that is not weird enough?how about these one?While I'm watching,I also cannot sit still ,I will folding the cloth,holding something to clean the dust/furniture,surfing the net through the laptop,sending sms,reading etc,I simply tak reti duduk elok,.....otherwise I'd rather lay down on the sofa or on the bed(tengok tv sambil baring blh,itu pon mata jer tengok tv,tangan still gatal main2 rambut....)...and this will keep me static and concentrate to the movie...and again...provided If I'm alone,...huhuhuhu..


Last night ,I watched Star Movie !!a movie entitled "eight below" if I'm not mistaken...very interesting story,about the loyalty of 6 dogs in Antarctica,It's kinda touch my heart,I Feel really sad..I think it was base on a true story.When its getting late my eyes cannot close,so after the end of the movie ,I switched to HBO,pon interesting jugak,I forgot the title,but Its about a killer story and dishonest wife...after 2nd movie finished,I still cannot sleep,but I forced my eyes to close,as I have to work tomorrow.I couldn't believe I can watch marathon movie back to back.What an experience...hahahaha...



Today,I'm all alone at home,so I take this advantage to watch movie again....2 movies to be exact.Look like that I'm addicted to this big box now,provided if I'm alone.....hehehehe


Eh,talking about big box ni,remind me my college day,where I ever debated about this matter in college debate competition "television is done more harm than good"where I pro the TV,we loss by the way...hehehehe

12 comments:

Aziah said...

So now, its proven why you always avoid bila I ajak tengok wayang.. selamat duit I!!!!!

MekNaniVogueWeh said...

Nda@Umi@Indomie,
Always be a Hindi movie lover!!! My favourite Hindi actor...John Abraham definately. My favourite Hindi movie is "Fanaa". Loves to see Amir Khan in this movie. He's my man!

MekNaniVogueWeh said...

Errrr Nda,
Did I make any irrelated comment here? Naaa....I don't think so.

rerama salju said...

nani,
ko memang selalu buat aku gelak.....kakakakakaka...the comment in my blog is not restricted to the topic of my entry,but your comment itself,is alwez make my day,no matter what do you say,rasa suka sangat...do drop more kokmen k?

aziah...
Ya...Allah aziah,banyak kali aku terbedengkur tengok wayang aziah...buat malu jer tau...

Aziah said...

I feel so lega when meknanivoguesiut dah ada id sendiri. Kalau tak, asik nyusahkan aku aje.


**** nda, dia mmg suka bagi KOKMEN yang lari dari tajuk.

MekNaniVogueWeh said...

Nda,
U snores? I wonder how it sounds....wakakakaaa! T-Trexx? Blue Hyppo? Hmmmm...or Kiteretsu (Kartun jepun tu la)? Nda, wanna a secret? Aziah snores like T-Trexx!!! Wheewww!

Mamagayat,
Never too late to create an id as I'm always an IT savvy person. Woohooo!

Aziah said...

Some people like to use a third party name on behalf them.

You believed what Meknani said? Think twice.

**** aku ngan nadia sampai tak leh tido 3 malam berturut turut dengar bunyi safari ( macam macam bunyi binatang nani boleh buat masa dia snooring tu ). She's talented!

MekNaniVogueWeh said...

Nda & Mamagayat,

I've learned that I still have a lot to learn. I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Hold every person close to your heart. You might wake up one day and realise that you have lost a diamond while you were too busy collecting stones.

Remember these always in life ;-)

rerama salju said...

SuDah, nani dah mula berfalsampah....ko merajuk ke nani?atau cuba berkongsi mutiara kata dgn kami,ahaks!!

I remember,u are very good in memorizing pharase,like when Ms.SUsan ask us to write an assay,U started it with something like-The broom hanging blablabla-then Ms.Susan said that -that pharase soud familiar,then u laughted,and admid that is from paper 1119 book...woohooo..I've very strong memory DOn't I?

Don't let me started,it will be endless story...hahahahaha

Nani,as an IT savvy yourself not to mentioned a genius person u are,and a good english writer I would say,Why don't you create your own blog??Can't wait to read...

Aziah said...

I beg you, Nda. Please dont ask Meknani to create her own blog. I worry she couldnt manage to finish even half of the entry coz dah tertidooo.....

TERTIDO = tak sengaja tido

Remind me to Mr Raj " oohh, she sleeping? Never mind. Class, you can sing this song to Nani..are you sleeping, are you sleeping?...".(NASIB BAIK ko tak berdengkur masa tu Anty Anne ).

Btw, Meknani good part bg KOKMEN.

rerama salju said...

Wakakaka Aziah,its remind me of my fav lecturer Mr.Raj...ohhh I Miss him,and I really hope that I will get a chance to meet him one day...and I don't mind to buy him a lunch/dinner at the finest rest,and I also don't mind to settle the bill for him,if happen to be I Met him while I'm quewing at the cashier counter...boohoo...

Nani,nani...u always be the centre of attraction with your selambaness..Ohhh I miss those moment....

MekNaniVogueWeh said...

Nda & Mamagayah,

Awat hangpa berdua puji lagu tuh? Uiiiihhhhh, terasa dok atas awan ni. Huhuhuhuhuhu!(lupa diri jap) kih kih kih kiok!

Pasal essay kelas Mrs.Susan, aku hafal ayat tu by hard. Pas tu tenyeh dlm kertas karangan. Huahuahauhua!

Maka, Mrs.Susan ingatkan english aku engine kuasa kuda rupanya...kuasa bateri daaaa! Yg aku masih ingat...dia dok kata ingatan aku such a photographic memory. Hatta, punggung aku pun lebar seinci mengikut hukum alam.

Tapi, skrg ni....MekNani always vogue boggy the vass! Ramping kerengga. Huahuahauhauaa!

berkongsi rasa ....