Sunday, January 13, 2008

Chaos of the day

This year,I plan to spend my weekend at home,rest and relax,no more hanging out at the shopping complex,visit a friends ,what more an outstation journey...

Today,I cooked nasi ayam,the best in my own taste buds...ahaks!!at my mom's house nearby,after having a lunch,I go home,and took a nap,very good sleep as raining heavily outside...suddenly I received a sms from my friend that I suppose to visit her today that she is on the way to my house?and she will be arriving in 10 minutes time...Can u imagine,that short notice?????I almost mad and shouting at her...but thinking of her good intention to visit me and sharing the good news that she's pregnant again...I suddenly Beristigfar....

But dear friends,I Beg u,Please,please and please give me an earlier notice if u wanna to visit me,I think you don't want to see inappropriate me either rite?Where got time to prepare myself,the meals,to clean the house balablabala

The second chaos is about my latest maid.She just been here a week ago.But since she's here ,all the things go the other way round.I for one have to teach her A to Z,which I'm very hate to do,to take care of hr food,do the laudry as she did'nt know how to operate the washing machine,and she knows nothing about household work,but she claim that she's been working in Kuching for 3 years for the past 2 years,but seem that she knows nothing....Oh ..my....she even didn't know how to boil the water using electric kettle,and not even know how to use an iron...To my horror she always forget to lock the upstairs doors whenever she's going out to hang the cloth.

My patience end when my mother complaint about her,as she is the burden to my mother,since my mom has to monitor her work,such a jerk...and what a waste time u see...not to mentioned my other half,who's really very fussy cum Mr.Perfect cannot stand the messiness and the dumbness of this maid.As a result,I send her back to her agent,with thousand apologised,but to hear my other half mumbling and complaint endlessly about this maid,I'd rather loss my money to pay the reimbursement rather than keep someone irritate us in the house...

So ladies and gentleman,this is the finale episode of my maid.I swear I wont hire live in maid anymore,enough is enough...IF I really need help,I will get someone who come to my house on,when I really need...that's it...or It will back to normal,where my mom's maid come to clean my house one a week...that's it...case closed.

If u 're in my shoes,what do you do?are you still keeping the said maid?arggggggggggg...nak sonang jadi susah....inilah padahnyo nak sonang sangat...rasainnnnnnnnnnnnn

4 comments:

kitt said...

sabar sis..what happen is just one of those mad-maid stories..

hye, just drop bye cos accidentally found ur newly-born blog..

keep it up..!

rerama salju said...

Tq azry,ur name sound familiar to me,can u share me your blog?

kitt said...

no worries...familiar huh? u might be one of my client..hehe..

no, i didnt hav any, got 1 last time, but terkubur begitu jua..
so,i'm not a blogger..not yet..

;)

rerama salju said...

wow...u keep track of this blog huh?...kinda scary but deep inside I'm happy woohoo...,I think u just drop once and never come back..but are u usually change the nick name azry?a8jnme?whateva....

Whoever u are...U're most welcome to this humble blog...

berkongsi rasa ....