Monday, January 14, 2008

The Pavillion


Finally...Yes I mean finally I off to Pavillion.
I heard about this exclusive mall since Ramadhan last year,but only today I managed to pay a visit.Not bad at all.As I only buy the thing that I really need,and off course when I have a budget for that,so I think PAVILLION is an okay for me,provided the are on SALES...heheheheh...Remember I'm not married to Royal family,infact my other half work very very hard to earn every single penny,So I should very carefull in my spending...

I ended up buy a white Guess hand bag (ewww...I know,that brand is no longer be m y friends fav brand as they now switched to Prada,Bally,Coach,and LV.but I buy things depend on my budget not others,futhermore Guess is okey what?)and the best thing is I can buy my son first UNITED COLOURS OF BENETTON shirt at 50% off,the brand that I never cross in my mind that I afford to buy....but I bought it in PAVILLION,the most PRestige Shopping mall in Town...Thanks to Allah...for this rezki.

Alhamdulillah,my visit to The Pavillion for the 1st time today,was a pleasent one,I've lotsa freebies such as
1)I received RM50 PARKSON voucher,just by showing my AMEX MAYBANK card(To be redeemed for purchased of RM200 above,which I top up to buy my GUESS bag)
2)Free special meals from ZANG TOI cafe,twice,as I ve 2 receipt of PARKSON which I paid with my AMEX MAYBANK card.
3)Free parking which I redeemed at PAVILLION INFORMATION COUNTER just by showing my RM100 and above receipt(u know rite,that the parking fees at this glden triangle area can cost you a bomb,so this is much relief to me)ALHAMDULILLAH...

Oh by the way,we dressed to kill when we been there,we'll make sure we dress our best,and wear all the branded outfit as we can,top to toe...ahaks!!!If not, nobody will entertained you or more horror not even look at you,if u dress like u wanna to go to Pasar Malam,hahahaha...like I said,people now tend to be JUDGEMENTAL!!they forget the phrase 'DONT JUDGE BOOK BY IT COVER"...

I even pay a visit to COACH boutique,which I see is way too expensive compared to COACH boutique in Singapore or Indonesia.The rest,I only survey few b outique that fancy me,to survey the price and silently took the photo tru my camera phone,as a reference for my next visit to Singapope this June.

Overal,I like this PAVILLION,althought nothing much I can buy...but enough for me to know what is IN now,or at least when people talk about PAVILLION,I hadmy 1st hand experienced.

Till we meet again..
Daaaa.....

3 comments:

Aziah said...

I cannot go there. Elergy! Nanti raches satu badan bila terpegang tu, terpegang ni...

Aziah said...

Tapi doctor pesan, kalau nak makan doughnut, makan yang kat Pavilion aje...

"Yang tu tak raches", doctor kata.

rerama salju said...

Aziah,Do you mean the J CO Doughnot?The hot doughnot in town?
I love the said doughnot ti=o the bits,but to see the long q,I surrender...but lucky me,I can get the same dougnot at new wing SUNWAY PYRAMID woohooo...lega...But don't u think the RM11.50 for 6 dougnuts is a bit pricey....(woi..nak murah buat sendirilah....wakakakaka)tau takper...
so topic kita arini adalah Doughnut..wei,tapi aku dengar ada dougnuts yg lagi sedap dari J CO nama dia APPLES,ada jual kat d Curve,harus aku terjah weekend ni

berkongsi rasa ....