Saturday, January 12, 2008

Today's rambling

I can't believe I am a blogger now.
Tq to my good old buddy aziah,who encourage me to start this blog.The thing that I always waned to do actually.
Its really make my day,as I errr...love to write,ever sinced my childhood days.

But I decide to remain anonymous,as what I write,may come from my hurt,the expression of my feelings,my happines,sadness towards people etc...and people tend to be judgemental sometimes,I am not fancy that.I for one is a happy go lucky person,but deep inside me is,I'm very shyness type of people and I seldom express my feeling to other people,so ladies and gentleman....let this blog be my canvas for me to express whatever I feel k.

Yesterday,I gave this blog add to my schoolmate,which I lost contact more than 15 years,We just coincidentally met tru the email add,we just met up about 2-3 months ago,and it always happy to catch up with your old buddies right?he knows more about me tru my fotopages,which off course portray the happiness side of myself,and she might think that I'm rich enough as I always travel oversea and go vocation and dine at finest restaurant almost every month,but when she read this blog,she really get shocked,because she never knew,that I keep the other side of me....
Well,that's me,so let me remain hide my identity k....

To you guys that I personally give u this blog add,u're my true friend,i believe in you....I know u 'll always be with me up and down...May God bless u..

Naaah....forget the dull story...I need to pen off now,As I want to go to 'PAVVILION"The latest exclusive shopping ctr in town,I've never been there...but I hear many scary story about that place,I mean the goods there is too expensive and exclusive to buy....and I for one like to torture and challenge myself to go there,and buy something from there,nothing scared me..(although i only will end up buying a pair of ........socks....hahahahahahahah)

Till we meet again,I'll continue tomorrow.....

5 comments:

Aziah said...

I heard a price pair of sock sama mcm harga kete kancil!!!

rerama salju said...

aziah,
I proved that they are wrong!!!as in afford to buy a handbag and a shirt for my son...not bad huh???pstpst...am i telling you that I only bought a 40 % discounted item only?heheheheh

rerama salju said...

in afford...i mean I'm afford,typo error la sis...

Aziah said...

4I think you better re-check your spelling in this post. Banyak salah lah beb...
And not to forget, set balik time kat blog you ni. Takkan g Pavvy kul 2 am...

** all the time nk suro aku ajar tau!

-Princess Aziahno

rerama salju said...

a'ah lah aziah...aku punya perangai dari dulu sampai skrg tak pernah berubah...asik nak cepat jer.....pastu bila aku baca balik...memang aku punya spelling memang off,like actually I want to spell heart,but I instead I spelt hurt....tak ke jauh lari maknanya tu....wakakakaka...nasib baik aku ada pengkritik tetap...blh gak memperbaiki mutu persembahan aku...eh,by the way,ko rasa ada org lain ke yg baca blog aku ni?malu lah seh.....

berkongsi rasa ....