Friday, January 18, 2008

I am addicted to J-CO Donuts

I am having a last piece of J-CO donuts now....erm...daaaaaaapppppppppp.........................

I felt in love with this donuts a month ago,but I Knew about this donuts and it's 1st outlet at PAVILION KL earlier,but it didn't effect me though,as I'm not a donuts lover.....

Now,ever sinced I first tasted the 1st bite,I always miss J CO,luckily it has outlet in Sunway Pyramid,near my office.Nyum..nyum....Oooo J-Co I'll pay you a visit again tomorrow...wait for me please...

Do you know that this J-CO is originally from Indonesia,all of the staffs and ingredients also imported from there,so if the shipment from INdons is delay,they will not produced the certain donuts....I've read in GLAM mag that the ingredients for this donuts is come from all over the world!!they picked the best one,..No wonder the donuts is soo yummylicous,and still soft even though you already store in the fridge for a few days.The half dozen of J-Co can last only a day for me...itupon kalau akak control,kalau tak sekali adap jer aku blh abiskan semua....


ERrr..is donuts can make me fatter?which is harm?rice or donuts?

tadke story,citer donuts pon jadiklarr...

8 comments:

Aziah said...

J-Co, Dunkin Donuts, home made my cousin donut...eeewwwwww I luvv it!

I could eat for days or months or years until my jeans are tight which by that time my fatness will amaze. hhuuuuoooo....

J-co from Indonesia? No wonder tiba tiba saja ku bisa ngomong bahasa indon.. aduh ....

rerama salju said...

ye...I think J-Co,the J is stand from Jakarta Company,so impress kan,INdonesion company can hit the big market in Malaysia...but I think INdonesian likes donuts lah,caused kat sana,kat tepi2 jalan penuh DOnkin Donuts,ytapi J-Co tak nampak lak....

ei..mak nan apa citer?sonyap jer ni?dah bangun ke belom?

Aziah said...

J-Co = donuts

Jlo = meknani

rerama salju said...

blh ko posr gambar JLO Versi meknani kat blog kau ni?tak pun ko anat gambar korang tengah gayat kat gunung mat cincang tu...wookay??

MekNaniVogueWeh said...

Nda,
Am addicted to JCo donuts too! Yummy! Yummy! What a great bite, huh? I don't mind to stuck myself in a long queue just because of marvellous taste of the donuts. I would rather do so. What a craze!

That's true! We hardly find JCo in Jakarta. It lost from my sight. But, we can find Dunkin' Donut so easily in the heart of Jakarta specially in the shopping malls.

I went crazy when I was at Mangga Dua...really amazed me with their good bargains!

Aziah said...

Dunkin Donut kat Desa Pandan best la Meknani.
Very comfortable, parking pun senang, ada free wifi lagi.

We should change our tempat lepak la. Kat area Ampang point tu, dah conjested sgt.

Mak tak kuasa nyah....


**** USJ resident dok dendiam k.

rerama salju said...

sapa yg dudok USJ ni?

Damak Ilham said...

DONUT MAK AKU LAGI SEDAP LE WOI

berkongsi rasa ....