Tuesday, January 22, 2008

itchy palm...

Do you ever heard that itchy for right palm means you will get unexpected money,and itchy for left palm on the other hand means u will loss money?...in various way Off course...

Not that I'm strong believer of it,but a lot of time when this sign come....I feel very nervous or happy,depend on which hand is itchy.So far when this sign come 90 % of the money matters always come.Normally happen a few hours after the sign came...huhuhu....

My latest itchy was this morning,too bad it was my left palm,As a result....I lost my money by buying unexpected shirt for my son,and need to pay extra airline fares for my sister,as she couldn't make it to fly together with us this Friday morning to Legend Island,as I insisted she's joint our trip this time,so I have to pay for the change time flying fares...waaawaaa...so my total damaged today was RM270.00 pretty sad huh?

That's all peep,I pray hard that my right palm will get itchy soon,ahaks!!as my wishing list getting longer,so I Desperately need more RMRMRMRMRMR to fulfill my hunger...sound typical lady huh?

8 comments:

Aziah said...

Going to Langkawi this Friday? Celebrate birthday? Elehhh... tiru kitorang le tu...

By the way, I wanna be a first person wishing you a Happy Birthday. Hmmm....on 26, rite? See, I still can remember. Strong lagi memory I nih...tak de le cam Nani tu...

rerama salju said...

errr...betol ke ko i9ngat tarikh 26 tu aziah?orr aku baru jer kasik tau sama kau?coba bagitau sikit,
eh maknanidvast mana ni?senyap jer?betul la kata kau...tak blh buat blog dia ni...nanti hangat2 taik ayam jer...hahahaa

Aziah said...

I ni kan suka appreciate orang. So, I ingatlah tarikh2 penting ni. I kan teror sejarah, even tarikh portugis takluk Melaka pun, I bole ingat lagi tau. But, I'm sure, very, you not remember my date of birth. Kannn.....? everyday is my bday.

Meknani diam ada sebab. Dia tengah lawan penyakit hati. Lately, her heart beat got bunyi dag, dig, dag,dug. Dalam hati ada chenta weeiiiiiii......

rerama salju said...

Uii..bestnya dalam hati ada chenta..........sure hati tengah bermunga2 kan?manyak syiok oooo....

Aziah,
aku bukan lupa "burstday" kau,tapi aku tak ingat jer....aritu aku macam terpandang2 jer DOB kau,tapi dimana ya?takperlah ada masa lagi untuk aku carik...yg penting sebelum MAY KAN?Ahaks......

WOI,mengata owang pandai...tulun betolkan sikit tarikh hang tu ya...boooooooooooooo

Aziah said...

21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 Jan...

betul la tu....

rerama salju said...

aziah,
I did'nt ask u to change my DOB,26 is correct one,but I ask u to change the date and time of yr "kokmen"wakakakaka...

Me too gonna to be missed this blog,while I'm away...uhukuhuk...

MekNaniVogueWeh said...

Nda,

Yuhuuuuuuu!

MekNaniVogueWeh said...

Nda,

Cakkkkkk!

berkongsi rasa ....