Tuesday, January 22, 2008

John Cena anyone????




I just returned from Sunway Piramid,buying my lunch,non other than my fav J-Co donuts and char kew teow.

Our main purpose to go there are to pay my Credit Card,at AEON pay centre there,and visit Mark and Spencer's new outlet.

When I reached there,I went insane,I wanna go there,here,there....feel that I wanna grab everything,I love everything at the first sight.You know,being X-tra size I am,its very difficult for me to get the outfit that really suit to my size,If have,the design is really for the fat people and very the yucks!!!!erm...I'm not that fat either..it just that I'm a big framer...ehem...

My craziness become worst,when I 'been in the child section.Everything was cute and outstanding!!!The price is really at par as the quality,and if u are a bargain hunter and have a time for searching you can find very valuable stuff with very good bargain....too bad non of the item cater my needs nor size...uhuk!!!

After spend about an hour there,I've got an idea what is Mark and Spencer Sunway Piramid all about,and what is the goods selling there,and It definitely will be added to my shopping list wish.As I'm going to Langkawi this weekend,so I persuaded myself not to buy anything here,as I'm gonna to convert my crazy over the Legend Island,so I postpone my intention to buy at least a piece of blouse later.

As I wanna to step out,my eyes gluing to this John Cena the wrestler shirt.My son's favourite hero,he is a really a big fan of this guy....Its very difficult to get this quality shirt of John CEna,so I decided to buy,dammed it......it cost me RM99.90 for a T-Shirt?Do you guys gonna to buy this?????????

I forget my intention to buy my own blouse...because I wanna to save,but when it comes to my son's thing,which I know he really likes it,(but didn't even request for it),I become weak,very-very weak....You know,kinda mother's feeling,to fulfill whatever your kid wish....pheew..that is in my case though...

So,that is all about my Johncena entry for today......

4 comments:

Aziah said...

You tak beli for your future daughter in law jugak ke?... Kita kan besan.

rerama salju said...

takkan dia nak pakai baju JohnCena tu kot??heheheh...tapi aku nak pi M & S lagi hari ni,pasal nak tukau size pulak....hahaha..takde kerja carik kerja...

Aziah said...

beli untuk aku satu....

rerama salju said...

buat apa?ko nak framekan ker?

berkongsi rasa ....