Friday, January 11, 2008

refreshing....

Seem that I abandon this page,quite sometime,reoson?because I smply don't know how to post a new entry:-sound stupid???that's me...

Last night I received a sms fm a good friend of mine,asking me to leave a comment to her new blog.and that is when everything started,I try very hard to repost an entry here,so now,here I am....

My feeling?I 'm happy when I got a chance to meet up my college friends,we shared a good laugh together....thats make me feel good and happy today...

The sad one?when a friend, contfaront me of being iritating to her?ewwww.....I accept that,yeah because,if people did'nt express it to you,you never know,what actually people did'nt like about you....its ok then....

But my second thought is,this friens,always has unsatisfaction feeling towards people,it seem that we should care for her feeling,and I would say she is boasting type of people,she thinks whatver she do,is right enough for her,and I for one admit my weakness,very hard to accept critics,as I actually really care of the people feelings.....but it did'nt mean that I cant accept,it just that it takes ages for me to think about it....long,very very long,and I might avoid talking to the person......but yaeh,I did'nt hate them of course...

4 comments:

Aziah said...

Welcome Back!!!!

Its good for a REFRESHING, means that you can REFRESH your 'Otak' too. ( quite time dah beku kan ).

Well, nice to meet up you again here after a long while dissapeared. We may not be able to to see each other often, but thought of you fill my heart with fond memories of the times we spent together masa kat kolej dulu..
Miss u.

Aziah said...

Eh eh ...aku cakap omputeh la..

rerama salju said...

u make my day,aziah....alwez..yes I mean alwez...

Aziah said...

Well....u know me!!!

berkongsi rasa ....