Thursday, February 28, 2008

An obedient wife (isteri solehah?)

I am far from being Isteri Solehah nor Anak yang soleh.But I try to do whatever Mr.Hubs like and not doing whatever he didn't.

My hubs is kinda conservative type,he prefers his wife to stay at home,and do all activities together,I don't have to cook nor clean the house if I don't want to,Not a problem with him.If I want to go shopping/do facial/visit friends he willing to send rather than I go with my friends or relatives.

I know some of my relative quite irritate for his attitude,Some said he controlled me too much.But my hubs stand his decision .He said he responsible for his family and he just follow the Syariaat.For me?No problem lah...people alawys has something to say right....



My friends always teasing me as "isteri solehah" pretty like "kajol" to be more sarcastic,because I always give them 100 excuses to not joint then for mothers/girls day out.Firstly I am not that solehah actually,but I don't want my hubby make sour face when I return home,and keep sms me,where Am I?What time I will come home?blablablaba....so to make him happy ,I never accept inviting from my friends be it on their birthday or small get together gathering.Or end up
I even organised my friens birthday party at my home....

No,I am not complaning here,but I feel sorry to my friends because always refuse to joint them,the last thing I hang up with friends was last Ramadhan where I joint my g.f for buka puasa at San Francisco Mid Valley then continue shopping till 11 pm,(hehehe..padan la kena marah ye tak? )ITu pun balik Mr.Hubs fetch you all...hehehe..

Yesterday my friends invite me to a facial,she claimed that she has 4 vouchers,Being me,I gave reason that I want to accompany my son study,then I am not going..Rupanya ada hikmah I 'm not going,all my friends yang pergi tu semua menyumpah seranah...sebab the facial itself kena add up RM 30 and the worst part was kat sana dorang kinda force to joint beli product dorang and joint jadi member...fuh lega....

Memang tak sia2 ikut cakap suami kan?hehehe..And one weird thing about me since decade was I tak boleh engkar/ada rasa marah walau dalam hati to my mother or husband,masa tu jugak Allah balas,like gelang I hilang,baju I koyak,kepala I pening,I jatuh....macam2 lah...the same goes bila melewat2kan solat...mesti pening punya...

Moral of the story just obey what your parents/hubby said,InsyaAllah your life will be barakah.We might didn't like it,but sentiasalah ingat janji Allah...Redhalah...

nak tau mana kawan2 I ajak ?
1)Planet HOllywood to clebrate my friend b'day(they all lepak till 3 am mind you!!and all of them are wives (of sporting b'nessman and pilot)mau perang kalau I pergi aritu...
2)Go shopping to Bandung-ladies only(end up going to Bandung with hubby n son only before raya)
3)Yoga class (pun tak lepaih nyah oi...)

and etcetc lah....hahaha,I tak mintak permission pon dgn my hubs,because I dah tau jawapannya.So I just politely decline the invitation....Sedangkan pi makan kat mamak pon dia tak kenan,inikan pulak tempat cenggitu..Can you imagine..Luckily I dont have a heart to go..because my own mother is also very strict,so No hal punyalah....time anak dara pon tak merasa kuar malam...hehehe

Luckily my hubs give permission for me to joint the company tour oversea,kalau tidak telan airliur jerlah...but again,if Mr.hubs say don't go,I won't go....end story...

7 comments:

Aziah said...

I tak suka masuk campur urusan rumah tangga orang. Sekian, terima kasih.

hehe...

rerama salju said...

ni kira citer dalam kain ke aziah?kena delete ke entry kali ni ha Mrs.Advisor?

Aziah said...

Citer dalam kain? eeeeeiiii lagi le aku tak campuq.. adehh

Puteri Nuur At-Terawis said...

saje nak menyampuk :)

sejuk hati dgr ada isteri yang sanggup nk please suami til that extend :)

Aziah said...

Miss Advisor yea..

rerama salju said...

hai nur,
tq for droppin' by...i've visit u,but yr door is locked....heheh too bad heh??

Aziah said...

Nak masuk rumah orang, bagi salam then ketuk pintu.

berkongsi rasa ....