Friday, February 15, 2008

In the blues...

Yes,I'm in the blues right now....since yesterday I think,maybe it is because I'm having my mense now,so whatever I do,I fell something wrong or missing.I also have mixfeeling with my male collegue,whether to angry or not to angry with him,at the sametime feel regrets If my action yesterday hurts him...Well I don't know.But one thing for sure,since he came to my office,he seems try to conquere/control this tiny office decision/situation.Grrrr....

On a serious note,I actually realised that I'm having a problem with myself,attitude problem that no one can help.I am dare to admit,as I know that nobody is perfect,but I want to be looked perfect and good,sound strange?normal?

To the people who knows me personally out there,can you just telling me,What are my bad attitute?I Realised some,but I'm honoured if people sincere to tell me,but not to condem me nor to find my mistakes,what else blaming me.....I just want a pure comment,so that I will know what I've done all this while was wrong,and I want to change for better one....

Ok let me confess my weaknes:(I know its bad but I'm not hypocrite rite)
1)I tend to get angry easily to people who provoke me,irritating,people that always thinking they are right,selfish,cannot tolerate,boarsting type of people,manupulate people etc....

2)In hurry - I hates late!!!everything I do,I do it quickly,I want it to settle fast.As a result Of Course I always did a mistake somewhere.The amazing part was I also married fast!!!luckily there's not much problem in my marriage.I walk fast,type fast,eat fast,u name it...everything I do it fast.

3)I always want to be a Top among my peers -This is my very embarrased confession.But I admit,that is me since my primary school days.I kinda like a centre of attraction.If I participate in any contest,I always wanted to be no 1,otherwise I will fell really depress...hahahaha.If I see people have anything better than me,I'll treat that as a spirit for me to work harder,to realised my dreams....And as the time goes by,I think u should understand what kind of 'TOP" I'm refering too...yucks!!!sucks!!(ok-ok..I want to change rite?)

4)I am bossy - Yes,I am..be it in the office or among siblings,And I think people irritated me for this.But I'm doing this for good reoson Off Course,(I think..hehehe)I also always think that I am right.But later on after I did a deep thinking,only I discover that I'm wrong, I seldom ask apologize directly,instead I buy them a present/treat them with good food, or talk nicely to them on other different topic.

5)Easy to forgive hard to forget - but no one can see it in my eyes,as I'm a good pretender,but deep inside I will never forget what people make me feels at those moment.I try to forget,but with a strong visual memories I am,its almost imposible for me to forget,what people have done to me,but Off Course I never rebell,instead I am satisfied If I can show them my certain succesful in various way.And I try to avoid /see people who irritate me...

6)Tend to talk rubbish when angry-later regret...What a klise!!hahahaha

and actually has a lots more ...which I forget right now....hahaha

But I also recognised the good spirit in me:-


1)loving and friendly-I try to cherish people feelings,not to embarrased them,be with them,feel whatever they feel,and make them comfort with me,that's my winning point I know.....but the bad thing is when those people start clingy on me,I ran away......hahahaha...because I don't want a full commitment...as actually I Treat everyone same !!kesian,aku buat org perasan...but that's me...

2)punctual-well as a rushing person,Of Course I am very punctual...ahaks!!

3)and I am always smile.People seldom see me in sour face(althogh when I am angry!!)huhuhu

the rest,I think let other people judge me,not myself ,It will be unfair....hehhehe

10 comments:

Aziah said...

Apa yang I nak describe pasal U, U dah describe dulu all the points.Tahu la nak cepat. So, nak cakap apa lagi...

TIP : Next time, reserve sikit point untuk readers you.

rerama salju said...

kahkahkahkahkah.....

aku kan nak cepat aziah...mana nak kalah...wakakakaka

u rawk girl....

Aziah said...

Character kita sama. Bila baca post ni, rasa mcm u tolong describe pasal I jugak ( boleh ke perasan kejap? ) except tang CEPAT tu je..

Patient always be my best policy. You should lead the same way too.

rerama salju said...

ALHAMDULILLAH...ada gak org ngaku ada persamaan dgn aku...tidaklah aku terasa terpinggir berperangai pelik ya....
kalau tak kan aziah,aku selalu rasa teroknya perangai aku ni...

and mungkin dgn persamaan kita ni jugaklah maka kita blh clique kala diLondon dulu....ahaks!!

Aziah said...

As for me, I do appreciate people who know how to appreciate me too.
Kalau asik I je yang nak jaga hati dorang, tapi dorang tak penah nak jaga hati I, penat la kan!

Bukan minta dibalas, but appreciation.

*** U lupa nak letak point tu jgak kan Nda?

rerama salju said...

bagus2 kau ingat kan aku...
aku bab puji diri sendiri ni,memang selalu lupa...kang kata angkat bakul laks....ahaks!!


lagi satu aku ni memnag mengenang budi orgnya,sekali org buat baik dgn aku,sejuta kali aku balas kebaikan itu...woohoo..

mcm kita ni berbalas2 kokmen....aku rasa aku buat blog ni untuk ko sorang jerlah....hahahaha

Aziah said...

Yessss...do agree dgn point tu.

Sekali orang buat baik dgn kita,sejuta kali kita buat baik dgn orang tu. But, sekali orang buat jahat dengan kita, ha! sambung le ayat tu...

tapi kita tak sampai ati kan. Dulu ye, tapi skrang as growing older, dah matang, i just leave it to Allah. Hati pun tak sakit.


*** Pengakuan Ekslusif
Kalau aku tak komen kat sini, sapa pulak la yang nak mengomen kat blog aku di sinun tu nanti..bukan ikhlas pung aku mengomen ni....hahahaa...

rerama salju said...

lantak lar kau ikhlas ke tak...janji kokmen...wakakakaka

tapi aku memang minat pun bab komen mengomen ni....aku kan nak jadi auditor dolu2....huhuhuhu

Aziah said...

I wonder apa related komen mengomen dgn auditor? Juru Audit?

Or are you trying to say editor?

Jangan lah bagi aku kompius lagi dengan spelling2 salah ko ni Nda oiii .......

rerama salju said...

hahahahaha betol la tu editor...ala ko ni aziah,paham2sudahlah...
macam tak kenal mak nyah...
pikiran mak ni kacau..mcm2 menda mak nak pk...tak lama lagi dah pilihanraya...kasi chance kat mak sikit nyah....

berkongsi rasa ....