Wednesday, February 27, 2008

my weekend story...

Despite of my pack schedule,I still manage to fulfill my son request.As I feel the important of family bonding and take some fresh air outside the house.(konon2 macam lah selama ni dok terperap kat umah jerkan?)haha...


last Friday,my son nagging me to bring him and his friend A to Cinema,because he wants to watch "vantage point"the latest movie in town.So last Saturday after he finished his science Camp in UM,we directed go to USJ to fetch his friend (his classmate) then headed to Cineplex Damansara.(see,kids nowadays...they take control on us,kalau kita dulu tak merasalah,nak demand2...ni siap suruh ambik kawan dia lagik)

Something happened there which was:-

1)My son watch movie with his friend only....Yes without us...

Both Mr.Hubs and myself,not a big screen lover,what more to the story that need deep thinking(I salute my son then,he choosed VP over CJ7 ,Ahaks!!)not like her mother who prefers"love story" only...uhukuhuk...
For the 1st time ever,after bought the tickets I let my son and his friend watch the movie without US!!!Huh!!After waving Good Bye,we happily left them and walked to the Curve.Kasi chance mak dating,nyah...hehehe

2)Taste Big Apple Donuts for the first time.hahaha
Its been quite a while since I want to give it a try..Geram,when people said that it is better than J-Co.....but after a first bite,I know my J-Co is way too yummy than this Big Apple...ahaks!!


3)Meet an old friend...

After finish our tea at Big Apple we went to I*EA,looking and surveying for something at home,after did some measuring and considering,we left I*EA without buying anything,suddenly at the Exit,I heard someone called me...Oooo Arfah my close friend in Secondary school which I didn't see quite some time,..standing smiling looking at me since minutes ago,without me realising......

I have something in common with this Arfah...Which is we married our ..........................(that's another chapter k?)Since her boyfriend then still in UK and she hasn't finish her Uni day,so I married first...the rest is history...Argh....

4)shoping at the flea market

Something fact is...I never go home empty handed,when I've been to The Curve flea market I tell you...everything is so cute,and fantastic,I feel like I'm in oversea when I was there...hehehe,I love the place,I even strolled along the market twice mind you...hahaha end up with buying my son and his friend silver ring at our fave stall with very kind Untie(because she gave discount maaa)

After having a dinner at my (also) fave rest V*CUDA Damansara,we sent A to his home,and drive safely to our home sweet home.In the journey I keep thinking,(after all RM damaged)that how fast the money will run away from us...if we are not extra careful in spending...Arghhhh..money,money,money...............

p/s:Forgive me for the un arrangement sentences.I know I' am bad at arranging words,what more my grammatical error...err,is the title relevant to this story peep?

8 comments:

Aziah said...

Tiba tiba I tak tau nak komen apa..!

Aziah said...

Tiba tiba I tak tau nak komen apa..!

Aziah said...

Kira 2 kali komen le tu yea...

*** aku rasa pasal nak election ni kut. Stress!!!!

rerama salju said...

aku pon rasa takde menda yg blh dikomen dlm entry kali ni...

kita citer pasal lain la ya?

hawaw u aziah?
tell me about yr new hot job..woohoo..

Aziah said...

kah kah kah.. apa kes nak story abt my hot new job kat dalam tajuk MY WEEKEND STORY. Lari tajuk Beb!!!

**** Congrats! ada pembaharuan kat blog ko nih. Tak de le nampak lemau je...wakakakaa..

rerama salju said...

aku pon kadang2 memgong gak aziah...
fenin tau nak carik idea nak puaskan hati pembaca....wakakakaka

Aziah said...

Meknani tak datang jenguk ke? Minah tu bz buat payroll le tu..

rerama salju said...

WELL BIASALAH...vip ,mana blh paksa org kan?ntah2 dia sebok kempen kot?wakakaka

berkongsi rasa ....