Sunday, February 24, 2008

Hello there...

Hi there...

It's quite sometime since I update my blog rite?Never in my previous entry I have more than 30 comments,Wah...sound like my "snobbish blogger"title really inviting guest huh?so that's must be true when someone said that we must do something opposite or sound negative to attract attention...muahahahaha.....ops!!Life shouldn't be dull rite..must be filled with colours..

Actually the reason I didn't blog was because I'm pretty busy with:-

1)Office work (which come once in a blue moon)where I have to prepare and make endless adjustment for my office financial budget to my Japanese Boss,well you know Japanese,very the details one,full of question..Why?Why?Why?Ponek lah akkak ni ha nak menjawabnyo ha...

2)Erm...because election is around the corner,so I'm kinda busy with the preparation..Arghh....so lazy actually,but what to do...no choice maa.......(do want to elaborate more to this sensitive issue)

3)My other half kinda jealous to see me blogging(he never admit it though) grrrrrrrr.....Well people...He didn't say that he is jealous,but the way he's talking I can feel it,he kinda condemn me for that,and as a loyal wife I am (ehem!!)I stop surfing the net while he is around...jarang pulak tu dia keluar umah (rolling eyes).

4)I 'm busy accompany my son study,His test will be just around the corner..(mcm la anak nak ambik SPM kan?)Ya..Allah,memang dugaan betul la anak aku yg sorang ni...kalau tak berteman...always attention dia out of tuning.I pray hard ,that this attitude wont stay longer...I think that is only child syndrome problem...,lambek bonar matured ehh...grrrrrrrrr...(but Alhamdulillah despite of not so hardworking study habit,he is still manage to be in the Top class.not bad huh?but for sure not Top 3 in school)but Off Course that is not enough for his greedy mama's kan?hehehehe...

5)Busy preparing my own family vacation/outstation trip-starting to make arrangement for the airline,accommodation,tour,transportation and endless list..Mind you my schedule from this month to August is already full.If not go for travelling,I will be busy accompany my son study,( need to cover maa,as he always drop the class).POnteng sebab ikut we all outstation,kejam kah itu?I promise,this year will be last,As next year he will be sitting for UPSR.

Last but not least, Actually I don't know what I'm gonna to blog is gonna to bored you,Remember?I'm the person who always want to make other people happy,And its very hard for me to accept critics...Oooo man...what a jerk!hahahaha....

By then,I rather being anonymous,
P/s:But I still let you guys to see my hand holding a moon(in my profile)in JImbaran Bali.Yes that's my own hand okey?hehehe

Till THen,Chiow...
Wassalam

14 comments:

Aziah said...

Ish ish Ish..Busy mengalahkan Pak Menteri. Jadual penuh sampai ujung tahun. Sgn sebuk nak election lagi. Eeeiiii.....seram I dengar..

rerama salju said...

WELL BIASALAH MAK NYAH...HOGAH JER LEBIH.....HOVER GITU....awwwwwwww

Aziah said...

Sila guna uruf kecik. Terima kasih.

rerama salju said...

abih,
mak nak cepat malam tadi nyah....u know me kan?
main tape pastu enter...wakakakaka...
jgn mare haaaaaaaaa....

Aziah said...

tape?

taip ler...

rerama salju said...

Tau takper....
paham2 jerlah labuuuuuuuuuu....
I lap u aziah...

kitt said...

well...bz is good since it will keep us on our toe..
bz2 pun,but seems ur happy pe...

rerama salju said...

a8jnme,
hahahahaha...happy?
erm...I always think positive,no matter what did happen to me...
I am still bz, yet I still sneaking to this blog everyday..
Rindu laaa...hahahaha

Aziah said...

Until when u nak jadi Mak Anon? Expose le.

rerama salju said...

errr aziah,
Do u mean unknown?hahahaha....
Nanti lah...I open one new blog K?
Because I have 2 diff character
1)the sentimentel and melancholic me.full of secret,expression...etc
2)The crazy and happy go lucky me.This,I might expose myself...

huhuhu...the complicated me?OR
the well oraganised me?hahahaha

bz bee said...

rerama! I have emailed you already :)

rerama salju said...

bz bee,
awat lambat?penat tunggu tau ingat merajuk tadi...hehehe

bz bee said...

rerama, it has been quite s'time since I sent it to you. Ingat you yang merajuk huhuhuhu... I send it to jhoncenashaheez@yahoo.com. MIA kah email itu?? Gimme few of ur email add lah :)tq

rerama salju said...

bz bee,
quick...quick...

send to
linda@jswpmm.com.my

awwwwwwwww....

berkongsi rasa ....