Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I am sorry CA !

This in kinda an open letter to my blogger friend,who I respect most,and he is like a big brother to me (as our big gap of age different).


Dear CA,

This is truly from the bottom of my heart,my apologies for making confusing comment to your blog.Silly me, always feel that everybody understand when I crack jokes! Sorry CA,sorry!

CA,
I am really honoured and appreciated by your invitation,but as I mentioned before,I need to go to KK that day.Secondly I feel I am too tiny,compared to you and the big name who will be joining the gathering,who blog about serious and beneficial thing,compared to me,who only blog about my daily life and an expression of my feeling.But I do hope,one day,I have a strength to meet them all.InsyaAllah.


And errrr...one more thing, If I can say.......actually I am not ready to expose myself to this real world,after all my kinda embarrassing moment/frustration revealed in this blog.InsyaAllah one day when my heart open...I will,with the bless of Mr.Hubs(which is too good to be true) Off Course.

To all gentle readers,Please visit CA blog,to know about the bloggers meeting this end of month.Hope all of you can joint and have a good time meeting our bloggers friend in person there!How I wish I can join!Cheers U all...Wassalam....

6 comments:

cakapaje said...

Salam rs,

Lor...tinggi melambung pujian rs. Terbuai sejenak den dibuatnya. Rileks le rs, mahupun di dunia nyata atau maya, kita sama je. Yang terbaik antara kita merupakan mereka yang bertaqwa.

Hmm...satu lagi ye, pada hari kemudian, kita semua akan sebaya umur, di satu tempat yang tiada detikan saat apalagi minit. Umur di dunia ini hanya untuk perigatan kita sahaja ye :)

Aziah said...

All the best to CA and RS.

** tetiba tak reti nak komen.

rerama salju said...

Salam CA,

So,betul CA tak marah kan?phew....
terbuai ke?tu baru intro tu,belum masuk bab lain,mau tertidur...ahai....

Anyway,tq for yr sincere comment,mmg benar kita semua sama disisiNYA,hanya KeTaqwaan yang membezakan....dan di Sana nanti sebaya lah kita kan?

Cuma disini,yg senior tetap dihormati,mak dah ajar cenggitu...hehehehe...

rerama salju said...

Aziah,

Tu kira komen lah tu...huhuhu....

love u aziah!kau mmg setia!

riken said...

wah, kak rerama yg camera shy. just kidding. aper2 pun, all the best jugak kat akak, maybe satu hari nanti akak dapat join jugak gathering tu.
p/s best aper blog akak. i'm one of the follower among thousands kat luar tu.

rerama salju said...

Riken,
akak tak camera shy...akak akan muncul lepas Riken memunculkan diri...deal gitu?hahahaha

berkongsi rasa ....