Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I am reading this,now....

Yes,I am a big fan of this guy...uhuk uhuk...other than he is handsome ,I find that he has a charisma too..I simply love it!

I know I am way too late to read his book as The Apprentice now is already in 5 or 6 season,Yes?No?maybe,I've lost track...caused I've lost interest after the 2nd season,Yet still,better late than never right? Errr...by the way,I hate OMAROSA thougr,Yikes!

As I am reading this,the son came home showing me his report card,although,I see some improvement,but he had a bad news to tell me,that ,he might not will be any longer in the creme de la creme class he used to stay for 5 years,in other word ,he might be shifted to B class,as his result is not good enough!Serve him right!I hope he will learn something from this case.But as a mother,I know deep inside,he was so sad,alas the problem is,he still act like usual,didn't even start to do a first move. And I think I should do more solat n puasa sunat to pray for his success.

Lucky enough in this book saying that,everybody has their own strenght and capability,and will success in various way,but in today's life,we measure the success by looking at the academical side,which is true enough,I don't know how to elaborate,but it makes me cool down,and had a best discussion ever with my son,we talked from heart to heart,no yelling or spanking at all!!Thanks Bill!!

p/s:jika ditimpa ujian begini,aku selalu merasa akulah yang paling bersalah,dan mungkin ibadahku banyak cacat celanya...Tuhan,ampuni aku,......etc etc etc.....

13 comments:

cakapaje said...

Salam rs,

Sometimes, success at the early age does not repeat itself later. Similarly, failure now, can lead to better future. After all, life success is not solely dependent on the academic side alone, though it does help a very long way.

rerama salju said...

Salam ca,
TQ 4 yr kind words,it makes my day!!

Anonymous said...

Happy reading!

rerama salju said...

tq aziah.....
reading jap,pandang muka bill jap...layaaannnnnnnn.....hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

i likeee.......

riken said...

salam kak rerama,
maybe anak kak rerama tu jenis yg late bloomer ker??? who knows kan.

rerama salju said...

Salam Riken,
Erm...maybe lah kot,tapi yg akak risau,dia belum nampak hala tuju masa depan dia lagi,nak kata tak matured...ada benda dia matured lak,mungkin sebab too pampered lah agaknya....erm...

SaDi said...

he's my favourite... compare ngan pemenang apprentice yg lain... dia laa yg paling berkaliber...

rerama salju said...

samalah kita Sadi!hehehe

kak ja said...

Nda oooiii!!! Relaxlah!! Kja ada ex classmate ni..Dia dulu Ujian Penilaian Drj 5, cuma dpt D's and E's.. In fact dia ckp dia x sedaq pun bila masa dia ambek peksa tu.. punyalah bengap dia masa tu.. Dah masuk sek menengah baru dia berkembang..Got good grades dlm PMR, then dpt masuk skolah kja.. Now she's a doctor, Nda!! Jgn2 dah jd pakar apa2...

kak ja said...

* PMR = SRP

rerama salju said...

salam kak ja?

so,kekiranya never too late lah ni ya....mintak2 mcm tulah...tq for yr caring words...

cakapaje said...

Salam rs,

Kalau free 29Nov ni, datanglah ketemu bloggers lain kat The Curve, Damansara. Details at my blog.

Pertemuan ini dibuka kepada sesiapa je, janji, sendiri makan, sendiri bayar ye :)

berkongsi rasa ....