Monday, February 16, 2009

Salt lamp(lampu garam?)

My tiny lamp,compared to its original size,As it melts every time you ON it...Think,to buy a new one!

Even heard about that?I bought this lamp last year,but only to re use and feel the effect last week.When good thing happen,I don"t want to keep it to myself ,so,here I am, want to share with u guys :-


Alhamdulillah,since I used this lamp during my sleeping hours,I am no longer need my INHALER,which normally I take a puff or two (I am allergic to air cond actually,at d same time cannot stand the heat,thus a cool air is a must for me for first few hours during my zzzzz times)Mengada tak hengat!Uweekkkk!


This lamp comes with few colours of bulb,you can choose any colours that suit you best!,eg,red for asthma,blue for study...etc(ask the brochure from the salesperson).Happy trying you all!May your health are getting better and smoother like what I am experiencing right now!~.Alhamdulillah...


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

red for asthma,blue for study...


err eerrr...pink for luve kut

rerama salju said...

warna2 tu aku main agak jer...nak lagi detail,blh tanya org jual tu,Alhamdulillah aku dah ok skrg ni!Syukur!

azizi said...

ha'ah ..... pernah beli. dan ada kesan positif.

Intan Inn said...

salam berapa u beli lampu tue..

rerama salju said...

Salam Intan,

Tak ingat lah sayang,sbb dah lama ,my husband yg beli tapi mmg damn cheap...sbb beli kat dalm Hyper Market Mydin USJ....

berkongsi rasa ....