Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Father's day...

Last photo taken before we left...my only sisters Wani and Aisyah
The happy faces

Our chaotic family,masa baru sampai...
Happy Father's Day to all fathers in this world,Especially to my own father ayahnda M.M,my son's father AR and my FIL,HDJ.You guys are very great men....without you...I am not what I am today!!And not to forget to all fathers who happen to read this blog..You are special creatures men !!!



Yesterday,we celebrated Father's day differently from our previous celebration.In order to lead healthy life and economic life as well.We organised party on the park.Yes.At Tasik Taman Jaya to be exact.We had KFC and home cook prepared back home,a loads of them.Yummeh.



This idea actually popped out,by non other than MR.Economy and healthy conscious man in my life..Mr.Hubs,and everyone seems very happy with this idea.We had pretty much activities then,I take this opportunity to jog one whole park,(pstpst..I even jog in the morning for 2 round mind you!) to shed some kilos before I put up some more kilos by eating that yummy food!!surely cannot resist!!



These are our some photos taken yesterday.I can see my parents smile widely by then....

Reach home...I was totally weak,and all my sickness came from no where..Ouch!!

5 comments:

Aziah said...

Wahh...betul betul economic lah.

Happy Father's Day.

rerama salju said...

Nak serbu day...heheheh
dari tak celebrate langsung kan?

rerama salju said...

i mean nak seribu daya...
cemana aku blh spelt serbu day..hahaha
aku..aku...

Anonymous said...

tu la..nak cepat aje. Serbu!!!

Anonymous said...

tu la..nak cepat lagi!!

berkongsi rasa ....