Friday, October 30, 2009

crying...

Crying when reading some one's blog just now...
How I hope I can hug her tightly,
How I wish ,she knows that I am with her,
understand her feeling,
although we are a part,

Perhaps,
this week is a crying week
I cry..I cry like a baby,
I think of so many things,

This week marked 6 months Dikwan left me,
This week also 3 months my favourite uncle left me,
This week Mr.Hubs uncle pass away
This week Aziah's sister pass away,
and yesterday,I met my long lost friend
but not in the condition that I want it to be..
she's in ICU unconscious...due to SLE...

Oh..so many reasons to cry,
but I still have so many reosons
to smile...:-)
InsyaALLAH

5 comments:

:: NbC :: said...

Linda,
u r so sweet. I'm sure that someone knows that u r with her, supports her.

sometimes it's good to cry to let things out, but dun cry too much. It's not good for ur health. U take care.

cakapaje said...

Salam rs,

True, there are many more reasons to smile than be sad about - count our blessings :)

Dan syabas, kerana memberi sokongan moral kepada sahabat. Setiap dari kita memerlukan nya.

ps. Jangan terlalu banyak menangis ye. Ingat cerita ibu mertua ku :)

rerama salju said...

Pinky,

U're sweet too...hope to see you one day,InsyaALLAH...

Salam CA,


I miss you..(err can I say this? but I'm sincere here)

I am worried about you..u've been silence for quite sometimes,and it makes me wonder..

I hope everything OK ya?

Do take care and cheerrrrsssss!!

azizi said...

I will not say do not weep, for not all tears are an evil. but, courage is needed. hand in hand.
be strong for those around you.

rerama salju said...

Tq azizi,

For yr info,my friend tu dah pun kembali ke rahmatullah pada 4 NOV lalu,sehari selepas atuk sedara I meninggal dunia jugak...berturut2 nampaknya insan yang hampir dengan I left me,menjadikan I semakin berhati-hati menghadapi hidup ini..

U take care ya!

berkongsi rasa ....