Monday, July 28, 2008

Ekspresi kala keboringan....

negative
colourfool

black & white


cekelat



Semalam,while waiting for son abis class kat UM,I tried to explore with this few techniques of photography using my new hp camera,which I seldom do.I've been waiting for almost an hour in front of this scenery,and I am all alone!!so, to kill the boredom,I took this same photo using a few method....erm..at least I know that this camera can do vary actually!!hahaha...Yes,I am not an IT savvy whats more with this latest electronic gadget,but always has a rezqi/chances to have one!!Not my fault maa!!orang memberi...kita merasa....That's it!
lokasi:Rumah University UM.KL


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Makcik, explore lagi features yg ada dalam new hp tu. Interesting! hmm....belajar juga cara cara update blog dari hp.

rerama salju said...

ala...........
aku tau boley update blog dari hp,tapi macam malas arr nak bajar...boley ke makcik?

Ibnurashidi said...

salam..

ermm,apa khaba tuan umah dan family?hope sihatlah ye..

rerama salju said...

Salam Ibnu Rashid,
Alhamdulillah kami sekeluarga sihat..Terima Kasih sebab sudi singgah rumah saya....

berkongsi rasa ....